Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baltimore Wedding Photographer | North Bay Adventure Camp | A Weekend to Remember

Grab a drink and have a seat, because this post is a little long. This wedding was a two day-er at North Bay Adventure Camp in North East, Maryland...a first for me! So I'll try and keep my rambling to a minimum:).

First of all, summer camp weddings - super cool. Second, a couple wanting to give their family and friends from alllll over the world an epic weekend - doubly cool! Color wars, rock wall climbing, kayaking, giant swing, zip line, pool, foosball, not one but TWO live bands! Best of all for me - I was welcomed with open arms like I was one of the family:). I had never been asked if I had something to eat so much! It was like I had 20 mothers, and I loved every minute of it. They were so sweet! Every single person just exuded happiness and love! Truly, a wedding to remember!


Rachel and Jake, thank you so much for letting me document your wedding weekend to share for generations to come. It was definitely one for the history books!


















7 comments:

  1. Awesome wedding! The bridal portrait on the beach is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I totally want to go on a zip line!!!! killer work and awesome coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing wedding and lovely photos. I love their portraits, you can definitely tell they're an awesome couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel, thank you so much for your hard work and the beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, I love the jet line pictures in silhouette...way to make a really silly thing super artsy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Love those images of the couple on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Such a wonderful wedding. Very happy to see these wedding pictures. Everyone is having a great time. Want to have my wedding at one of best Los Angeles wedding venues. It will be really fun to have something amazing and unique for the day.

    ReplyDelete