Monday, January 2, 2012

Quiet Waters Park Wedding | Annapolis Wedding Photographer | Honk If You Love Love

 BEEP! BEEP!

When I first met Shannon and her mother I felt like we hit it off right from the start. It was fun being able to talk techie lingo AND the other person know what the hell I was talking about, but what was even better was being able to be just down right silly. Thank god Josh was already used to Shannon's goofiness cause I just would let it all hang out LOL! I love it when it's this easy. Shannon and Josh you made it easy:). Shannon and Josh got married in the beautiful Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis surrounded by their loving family and friends. They definitely upped their cool factor with me when Shannon walked down the aisle to The Beatles "Here Comes the Sun". Yup, I cried. But what has made her even cooler in my eyes is reading about her fight with cancer. Two weeks after Shannon and Josh exchanged vows she was diagnosed with stage four Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Yup, I cried. Shannon is kicking Mr.Hodgkin's butt with the support of her wonderful husband and supportive family and friends (one of which shaved their head in support!). Check out her wild and wacky adventures on her blog, Shannon Wins.

Shannon and Josh, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, and nothing but healthy days ahead of you!




15 comments:

  1. Wow, completely amazing work. Just love the whole coverage. These guys must be stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning clean colors in these shots! And I love how happy and beautiful this bride looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images! She has a smile that makes me smile too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! The bride is beautiful, LOVE the photos of her laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of them embracing during the ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wedding! Great work there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice and thoughtful work! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! Love that shot of the young girl on the dance floor, looking tired of you pointing the camera in her direction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coverage! I love that first photograph of them right after the ceremony. I adore her laugh/smile... so contagious!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blue is tasty looking ... and your bridal portraits are dreamy. So super good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! I admit I didn't know where the tattoo lyrics came from so I googled it. Thanks for introducing me to that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honk if you love LOVE...honk!! Sweet and joyful pictures. Best wishes to the bride and groom :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angel, Josh and I are so happy with our pictures, they came out so amazing! I'm really glad that I found you! Thanks for what you said in the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...love the little girls expression on the dance floor! Amazing set. This couple must be super happy! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete