Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Annapolis Wedding Photographer | Jessica + Jason

I feel so special that my own Ms.J and her fiance Jason chose me to photograph their wedding on St.Patrick's Day. You see, I work with her by day, and I love it! So I had to think of a cool place to go for their engagement session - the pressure was on. Jason and Jessica are both troop leaders for the Boy Scouts which lead me to Camp Whippoorwill right here in good old Pasadena. Camp Whippoorwill has been around since 1928! We had a lot of fun being explorers! And I'm glad we never came across that skunk LOL! I can't wait to capture their wedding day. Fingers crossed for green beer. ;)








3 comments:

  1. I smiled all the way thru it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are such cute and adorable pictures. They made me smile. I wish them both happiness and blessings and hope they stay in love together throughout their lives.

    ReplyDelete