Saturday, September 3, 2011

Baltimore Wedding Photographer | E-session | Love + Art =

LART. Sorry, I had to do that. When I was thinking about a title for this post I couldn't think of just one word to describe this couple. Then combine that with playing too much scrabble/words with friends, and coming up with crazy words for said games, I'm seeing all kinds of combinations LOL.

Rachel and Jake are getting married tomorrow!! At a summer camp!!! How cool is that!? I know I can't wait, and I'm sure THEY can't wait.:) We had a lot of circling the American Visionary Art Museum feeling the insperation of this place. Rachel and Jake are very fun loving, a little bit silly....all the things that fit me perfectly since I'm a lot, little bit silly LOL.

Rachel and Jake, you guys did a fab job and I can't wait to laugh with you all some more:)





























1 comment:

  1. beautiful work by a beautiful and talented woman... i am blessed to have you in my life!! you rock the house with ALL your pictures... keep on Pooh!! Love, Janicean

    ReplyDelete