Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baltimore Wedding Photographer | Trash the Dress: Bridesmaid Edition:)

Wayyy back, last spring Allison came to me, and said if I have ever heard of "Wreak the Dress"? "Sure! You wanna have pictures done in your wedding dress?" "No. Bridesmaid dresses." :)

So that's a condensed version, but I was so tickled that Allison and her friend Rebecca came up with this idea. What better way to use that bridesmaid dress hanging in the back of your closet taking up space! I know you know what I'm talkin' about!LOL They were thinking beach, but I wanted to do one better....waterfalls. Although none of us felt that brave to climb that day, I think the location was wonderful! To me it kind of took on this fairytale feel. I loved it! And the apples were a nice touch, ladies:). It has been a pleasure collaborating with you, Allison and Rebecca. I hope when you are little old ladies in your rocking chairs, you'll be flipping through your books laughing and reminiscing about your day in the woods:)

















No comments:

Post a Comment