Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baltimore Wedding Photographer | Sunday - Funday!

Today was just for fun. When a group of photographers that I have come to admire mentioned about doing a photo session swap - I was all in. It's not too often that I find myself in front of the camera WITH my family. And when I threw my name in the hat I envisioned being the last kid picked:). Until, I get a message from Amber Wilkie asking moi to photograph her and her husband!! Let me paint the picture of my reaction....


Just substitute "cute" for "great portraitist":).

Let me tell you - I had sooo much fun with Amber and George! It was nerve racking photographing another photographer, but it is so great to say - "hey, can we go in the parking garage?", and get a "hell yeah, I love parking garages" - pure joy.

Thanks for picking me, Amber:). Can't wait for my turn!


9 comments:

  1. Amber in front of the camera! SO fun to see the tables turned on her, I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captured the fun,again,girlfriend! Love the variety...and Amber's shoes! Can't wait to see the tables turned on you, Mike and the kids :)
    -Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so happy and in love! You captured this session beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Angel. Love the colors in the first ones and the last garage frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute session! Really loving the books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously I've already seen everything, but thank you again SO MUCH for photoing me! I've already got George picking out the favorites so he can put them all over his office. You posted some of my favorite bits from the shoot. Also, it's hard being behind the camera too! Looking forward to giving you the same treatment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your opening shots are what makes me miss living in America. Fall colors!! miss them. very nice imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that last image, her smile is so natural :-)

    ReplyDelete